High Performance Butterfly Valve K-LOK SeriesRequest a Quote
The K-LOK is a double-offset valve that is ABS certified for category p applications. It features an integrally cast mounting pad that provides direct mounting of many actuators. A rocker-shaped gland bridge helps compensate for uneven adjustment of the gland nuts; while the flattened body bore at stem journal provides maximum stem support. This valve is accompanied by a K-LOK® exclusive stem design, which allows for an increase of flow through the valve. Furthermore, the disc taper pins are tangentially positioned to be half in disc and half in the stem, allowing them to compress rather than to shear, which eliminates the potential for failure. While the integrally cast disc position helps with stopping and perfectly locating the disc in the seat allowing for maximum seat and seal life.
|Sizes||2″ to 36″|
|Pressure ratings||Series 36 – ASME 150
Series 37 – ASME 300
|Temperature range||-40°F to 1000°F|
|Standards||ASME, MSS, API, NSF/ANSI, PED/CE|
|Design||ASME B16.34, MSS SP-6, API 609|
|Flange||ASME B16.5, MSS SP-6, API 609|
|Face to face||ASME B16.5, MSS SP-6, API 609|
- Blow-out resistant shaft is standard on all valves for increased safety.
- Unique packing design allows for use in pressure as well as vacuum without modification or special assembly.
- Extended neck allows for two inches of pipeline insulation.
- Integrally cast mounting pad provides direct mounting of actuators eliminating the need for costly brackets and couplings.
- Flattened body bore at stem journal ports positions stem bearings near the disc, providing maximum stem support.
- Made with standard materials such as carbon steel, 316 stainless steel, and aluminum bronze.