Kunkle Series 900 ValveRequest a Quote
- Model 910: Carbon Steel (CS) body and bonnet with Stainless Steel (SS) trim.
- Model 911: All SS construction.
- Model 916: Same as model 910 resilient seat/seals. Superior “leak-free” performance.
- Model 917: Same as model 911 except for resilient seat/seals. Superior “leak-free performance.
- Model 920: Steel body and bonnet with screwed cap and stainless steel spring for organic fluid vaporizers (ASME Section I -“V” Special Use or application).
- Model 921: Steel body and bonnet with plain lift lever and stainless steel spring for forced flow steam generators (ASME Section I – “V” Special Use or application).
- Model 927: Steel body and bonnet with packed lift lever and SS spring for high temperature/pressure hot water boilers (ASME Section I – “V” Special Use or application)
- Model 912: Full nozzle design. Stainless Steel (SS) warn ring and disc with brass/bronze base. Bronze/brass body and bonnet.
- Model 913: Full nozzle design. Bronze/brass body and bonnet. 316 SS trim (base, disc, and disc holder).
- Model 918: Same as model 912 except resilient seat/seal. Superior “leak-free performance. FM approved with 316 SS base for fire pump installations in “BDD” and “BDE” sizes2.
- Model 919: Same as model 913 except resilient seat/seal. Superior “leak-free performance. Bronze body and bonnet. 316 SS trim (base, disc, and disc holder).
- Air/gas compressors, intercoolers, aftercoolers.
- Liquid filled pressure vessels/systems, ASME Section VIII (UV).
- Vacuum systems including pumps, tanks, and equipment.
- Pressure vessels – containing gas, air, liquid, or steam, including tanks and receivers.
- Oil/gas separators.
- Overpressure relief and protection of pumps, tanks, lines, and hydraulic systems.
- Bypass relief or pressure regulation.
- All SS Model 911 may be suitable for sanitary/edible applications.
- Process and industrial corrosive applications
|Pressure and Temperature range per model||Model 910:
-20°/800°F [-28.9°/427°C]Model 911:
-320°/800°F [-195°/427°C]Models 916 and 917: Temperatures limited by Elastomer seat material.
Models 912, 918: – Steam
Models 913, 919: – Steam
Models 912, 918: – Air/Gas/Liquid
Models 913, 919: – Air/Gas/Liquid
- Available with soft seats.
- Threaded cap standard (backpressure tight). Maximum back pressure 50 psig [3.4 barg].1
- Hex on valve nozzle provides for easy installation.
- Warn ring offers easy adjustability.
- Pivoting disc design offers exceptional seat alignment.
- Guide to nozzle ratio reduces friction.
- Valve bodies are heavy-duty casting.
- Full nozzle design for optimum flow performance.
- Threaded side outlet for piped-off discharge to eliminate fugitive emissions.
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage