Kunkle Series 20 ValveRequest a Quote
- Non-code liquid relief
- Overpressure relief and protection of pumps, tanks, lines, and hydraulic systems.
- Pressure regulation
- Continuous by-pass relief
Model 19: All bronze, equipped with handwheel for easy adjustment within spring ranges.
Model 19M: Same as model 19 except SS trim( seat and disc). Available 2- 1/2” and 3” only. For higher pressure settings or severe applications.
Model 20: All bronze, with pressure-tight cap. Suitable for maximum back pressure of 50 psig.
Model 20P: Same as model 20 except with packed lift lever. Suitable for maximum back pressure 50 psig.
Model 20MP: Same as model 20M except with packed lift lever. The maximum back pressure of 50 psig.
Model 200A: Special non-chattering design. Recommended for light oils and continuous by-pass or pressure regulation. UL842 is listed for light oil service. Available 3/4” to 1-1/2” sizes. Female NPT connections only.
Model 200H: Same as model 20. UL842 is listed for use with fuel oils. Available 3/4” to 2” sizes.
|Pressure ratings per model||19, 20 (1 to 300 psig)
19M, 20M (1 to 500 psig)
200A, 200H ( 1 to 200 psig)
20-D ( Variation 05 to 150 psig)
( Variation 06: 100 to 300 psig)
|Temperature range per model||19, 20 (-60°F to 406°F)
19M, 20M (-60°F to 406°F)
200A, 200H (-60°F to 406°F)
- Both inlet and outlet connections are cast integral with body to permit easy inspection and servicing without disconnecting piping
- Beveled sears are lapped for peak performance
- Stainless Steel springs for optimum corrosion resistance
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage