Keystone Butterfly Valve Figures 129 & 139Request a Quote
Figure 129 and Figure 139 are heavy-duty, resilient-seated butterfly valves that are ideally suited for many industrial high-performance applications, such as air, water, and vacuum service. In addition, Figures 129 and 139 can also be used for marine and naval use where MIL-V-22133C specified valves are required.
|Pressure ratings||200 psi|
|Temperature range||-40 °F to 250 °F|
|Standards||API 609, ASME B16.34|
|Body||Cast iron, Ductile iron, Nickel aluminum bronze|
|Disc||Ductile iron, Aluminum bronze, 316 Stainless Steel, Monel®|
- Replaceable, metal-reinforced seat, completely encapsulated by rubber, isolates the stem and body from the media and eliminates seat deformation due to high vacuum or turbulence.
- Self-adjusting, bi-directional stem seal is ideal for full industrial vacuum and pressure, preventing external contamination of the stem area.
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant top bushing absorbs all actuator side thrust loads.
- Primary stem seal, formed by preloaded contact of disc hub with flatted seat surfaces, completely isolates stem and body from the line media.
- Secondary stem seal, crafted by an engineered interference fit of the stem through the seat, providing additional sealing integrity.
- Self-locking, stainless steel disc screws allow for quick deconstruction, while also providing a solid connection.
- ABS Type Approved