GR Series Resilient Seated Butterfly ValveRequest a Quote
The Keystone Series GR is a heavy-duty industrial resilient seated butterfly valve focused on general-purpose applications. The wafer and lugged body are designed according to EN 593 and API 609 standards. Furthermore, the seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and shaft from the flow. While the rounded and polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, long seat light, and drop tight shut-off; body material in ductile iron with a wide range of disc, with shaft and seat materials available.
|Pressure ratings||230 psi NPS 2-12
150 psi NPS 14-36
|Temperature range||-40 °F to +320 °F|
BS Table E
AS4087 PN 16
AS2129 Table E
|Available Approvals||KIWA, ABS, WRAS, ACS, NSF/ANSI STD 61|
- Wafer and lugged body design with face-to-face measurements. To EN 558 Series 20 and API 609 standards.
- Primary shaft sealing exceeds the pressure rating of the valve and prevents any leakage through the shaft area to the outside atmosphere.
- A secondary shaft sealing provides backup safety.
- A molded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing helps eliminate any need for gaskets.
- Shaft seals prevent moisture from penetrating into the shaft area.
- The two-piece shaft allows for a thin disc and provides negligible obstruction to flow (up to DN 300/ NPS 12).
- Body locating holes make installation and centering between the flanges easier.
- The extended body neck allows for pipe insulation.