Champion Valves Single Disc Spring Loaded Wafer Check Valve SD/SDRRequest a Quote
Champion Valves Inc.’s single disc wafer check valves are designed for installation in flanged piping systems in both horizontal and vertical orientations. They are compatible with applications such as gaseous compressors and blowers, water and oil pumps, and biofulels production. CVI’s model SD & SDR provides uni-directional protection among a wide variety of services.
|Pressure ratings||ASME class 150-900|
|Temperature range (seat dependent)||(-70)-1000+|
|Spring Types||316 SS, Inconel X-750|
|End Connection||Plain/Raised Face|
|Body Types||Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, 316 SS|
|Disc Types||304 SS, 316 SS|
- Low weight design / 80% – 90% weight reduction compared to full body swing check valves.
- Versatile functionality for horizontal and vertical installations.
- Integrated single piece cast disc and arm assembly increases unit integrity.
- Simplifies piping, optimizes space utilization, and lowers installation costs.
- In field repairability to mitigate downtime.
- Traditional and zero fugitive emission designs available.