Champion Valves Dual Disc Spring Loaded Wafer Check ValveRequest a Quote
This Dual Disc Spring Loaded Wafer Check Valve makes piping simple. It requires less man hours to operate and maintain, while the shape and composition helps lower installation costs and further optimizes space utilization. This valve further reduces thermal and seismic considerations while preventing seat wear caused by scrubbing. Its design alleviates water hammer and resultant damaging effects and ensures positive closure. Leaving your system performing at its best.
|Sizes||2″ – 72″|
|Pressure ratings||ASME Class 125-2500|
|Temperature range (seat dependent)||(-70)-1000+|
|Materials||Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum Bronze, Alloy 20, Monel, Nickel|
|Standards||ASME B16.1, B16.5, B16.34, B16.47 and B31.1
CVR – Retainerless Wafer
- Zero fugitive emission design.
- Versatile functionality for horizontal and vertical installations.
- Low weight design / 80% – 90% weight reduction compared to full body swing check valves.
- Simplifies piping, optimizes space utilization, and lowers installation costs.
- Low cracking pressure and overall pressure loss.
- Alleviates water hammer and resulting damaging effects.