Pima Bronze Hose Globe ValveRequest a Quote
- Globe valves are mainly intended for steam, water, oil, or gas service, and are recommended for throttle usage.
- The guiding system ensures proper seating at all times, thus saving the seat areas from wear.
- Bonnets are designed with a large, deep stuffing box, equipped with a gland so that when wide open, the valve can be repacked while under pressure.
- Standard bronze trim globes feature an integral seat ring
- Figure Number: B177AAC
- Flanged by Hose Globe B.B., Bronze Stem with Composition Disc
|Pressure ratings||150 psi|