Vanessa 30000 Series ValveRequest a Quote
The Vanessa 30,000 is an all-metal valve complete with metal-to-metal sealing elements. Its tightness capability is generated by the radial compression of the seal as torque is applied to the valve shaft. Making it a powerhouse for high-pressure flow control. The severe service version of the Vanessa 30000 valve provides for unmatched tightness even when compared to soft seated designs. It is also considered inherently fire-safe because its performance does not change during fire-safe simulation tests.
US Navy configurations conform to MIL-PRF-32307. Marine/Navy trim available with an aluminum bronze body, disc, and seat with Monel Shaft and seal ring. Vanessa is suitable for use in fireman isolation as well as many other applications where tight shut-offs are required. Vanessa provides valuable space and weight saving over traditional gate valves and ball valves.
|Sizes||DN 80 – 3000
(NPS 3 – 120)
|Pressure ratings||ASME class 150 – 1500;
EN PN 10 – 250
|Temperature range||(-60 °C to 450 °C ) ( -76 °F to +842 °F)|
|Design Standards||API 609, EN 593; ASME B16.34, EN 12516|
|Flange Standards||ASME B16.5/ASME B16.47; EN 1092-1;
|Face to Face Standards||ISO 5752; EN 558; ASME B16.10; API 609|
- Robust and fire-resistant all-metal construction.
- Stellite® grade 21 seat overlays provide excellent durability.
- Resilient metal seal ring ensures perfect seating force distribution around precision-machined seat circumference.
- Easily replaceable multi-layered duplex and graphite seal rings.
- Robust one-piece shaft designed to transfer/maintain torque efficiently.
- Two-piece packing gland and graphite packing minimize external emission risk.
- Key secured shaft-to-disc connection for maximum shaft integrity.
- Heavy duty bearings withstand high pressure loads and wear.
- Braided graphite bearing protectors prevent dirt intrusion, ensuring constant running torque and valve operability.
- Internal and external shaft extrusion risk handling complies with international standards.
- Flange spot facing ensures bolting nut and washer planarity, increasing joint reliability and safety.
- Open/closed disc references and external disc position indicator simplifies installation/removal procedures to API 609.