Dilating Disk Valve (DDV)Request a Quote
The Dilating Disk™ Valve features a unique, patented design, which provides precise flow control using a three-petal mechanism. The globe valve replacement holds many key certificates and conforms to industry-required control valve specifications, including, ANSI/FCI 70-2 leakage specifications, PED 2014/68/EU, CRN, SIL 3, ISA 75.05.01, IEC 60534-1, and MIL-DTL-32632. This control valve type also features ultra-low seat and operational torque, resulting in a significant reduction in actuator size, which leads to an easy transition to electric automation
|Sizes||1/4″ to 12″ (DN8 to DN300) Valve Sizes|
|Pressure ratings||Up to ASME Pressure Class 1500|
|Standards||B16.10, ISA 75.05.01, MIL-DTL-32632|
|Weight||SV3=41 lbs., SV2=34 lbs.|
|Metallic Parts||ASTM A182, grade F304 or ASTM B61 Bronze|
|Discs, Seats, & Stems for Seawater Service||Nickel-Copper Alloy|
|Non-metallic parts||Buna N, EPDM, FKM, or PTFE|
- Easy Installation – Exact face to face dimensions (ISA 75.08, ASME B16.10) as current globe valves, no pipe modifications required for installation. Uses manual, pneumatic, electric actuator.
- Efficient Flow Path- The fluid is continuously in the centerline of pipeline, improving resistance to cavitation damage and lower noise. Curved closure members allow predictable pressure drops and provide a tight shut off.
- AVAILABLE CLASS VI- Optional Class VI shut off up to ASME Pressure Class 1500 means zero leakage, with precise throttling capability that is easily programmed into the control system.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY- Shell and leakage tested in keeping with required industry standards per customer requirements before shipping.
- PRECISION RANGEABILITY- Centralized flow stream, from a fine mist to full port creates a high rangeability of up to 500:1, provides precise control that exceeds other globe control valve products.